5/12/2021 | EDITOR’S NOTE: We’ve added BONUS REASONS thanks to Neville Croft and Jamie Croft.
With war quickly looming between Iran and Israel, pipeline hacking, continued riots in major cities and more damage from the response to Covid-19 than the virus itself – it can be easy to say ex-President Donald Trump would’ve been more ideal to get things done.
However, when we resort to gauging the success of an administration by its actions (or lack thereof) rather than its kindness, we truly lose sight of what a government should do for us.
While employers are still finding it hard to attract applicants with wages that won’t immediately shut that business down, we still think it is very generous of the government to help the unemployed stay afloat and then some.
Here are a quick five more reasons why we do not regret voting for Biden:
- No more inappropriate tweets
- He provided cookies at a press conference
- He is known as “Joe” which is friendlier than “Trump”
- He makes the presidency seem achievable.
- He doesn’t tweet nonsense
- Biden builds barriers of peace where Trump erected inappropriate walls.
- Biden moved all the kids in cages to overflow centers.
- Biden has eliminated racism.
- Biden is a down to earth guy.
Keep this in mind as we move into whatever the future looks like for us.